Healthy Hearts Women's Exercise Group
Healthy Hearts 2013
Plan: Drop in. Look up. Work out!
Dates: Tuesdays, Jan 15 to Apr 16, 2013 *see exceptions below
Location: Bay #2 of the Cold Storage Building A (look for the Healthy Hearts banner hanging from the railing outside each Tuesday evening)
Join us Tuesday evenings for a short devotional and a great work out! The exercises are fit for all levels and ages, and may include any of the following:
1. Circuit training - work every major muscle group using the 13 pieces of equipment we recently received from “Curves” in Wikiup! May be done independently and/or as a substitute for participating in other programmed activities.
2. Crossfit-type - push your personal limits by doing as many rounds as possible of a variety of exercises, within a certain time frame (eg. 5 burpees, 10 sit ups, 15 squats = one round. Do as many as possible in 20 minutes!)
3. Aerobic - follow a guest instructor as she leads you in a cardio work out, whether aerobics style, tae bo, kick boxing or zumba!
4. Specialty - yoga, pilates or bar sculpting may also be part of our program depending on the availability of instructors
5. Superwalk - learn to run! Choose between beginner, intermediate and experienced running levels and enjoy the beauty of the vineyard that surrounds us!
Contact Tanya Schulz at email@example.com with any questions.
* NO HEALTHY HEARTS on Feb 5, Mar 5, or Apr 2 to allow all women to attend the UPlift women’t events in the main church