Request For Facility Use or PublicityUse this page to request a reservation to use our church facility, or request to publicize an event or ministry to the church.
Facility/Publicity Request Guidelines
- Facility requests must be made minimum 2 weeks prior to the requested reservation date
- Bulletin announcement requests must be made 2 weeks prior to publication date
- Lobby/information table requests must be made 1 week prior to the requested date
- Spring Hills News (e-blast) requests must be made 1 week prior to publication
- Pre-Service Announcement slide requests must be made 1 week prior to requested display date
- Bulletin insert requests please contact the church office 707-579-5683
- Newsletter articles please contact the church office 707-579-5683
Note: This interactive form will allow you to fill in the form online. You can type inside text boxes or click to select check boxes. Use tab to move between fields or simply click in the field you want to enter. When you have finished filling in the form, click the button on the top right-hand corner of the form to email the file to the church. Before closing the file, you may print and save the file. If the email button in the document doesn't work, you can always save the completed form to your computer's hard drive and attach it manually to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can print it and fax it to the church office: 707-571-1055.
Troubleshooting PDF files:
If some functionality on the form doesn't work, you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If so, we recommend the following steps.
- Go to Start / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs, and remove your existing Adobe Reader.
- Reboot your computer.
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ and follow the prompts to download the latest version. Uncheck " Free Google Toolbar". You also don't need Adobe Manager or Photoshop..
- Reboot your computer again, and you should be all set.