Children's Ministry Volunteers
Every Sunday our volunteers show up and work together in their unique roles to create a loving environment for our children. Our Children's Ministry is completely fueled by volunteers. We could not exist without their leadership and expertise.
Some of the volunteer roles are:
- Nursery Team provides love and care for babies ages 3 - 23 months.
- Classroom Leaders connect relationally with children to speak truth into their lives and celebrate spiritual growth.
- Small Group Leaders care for an assigned small group of children each week and consistently connect with their families.
- Host Team greets new families as they enter and guides them through the process of checking in and finding their classrooms.
- Worship Leaders lead our kids in worship with fun music that is full of motions and dance.
- Technical Team enhances the Bible story and worship experience through sound, lights and video without distracting audience.
- Junior Assistants (Under 18) are highly valued as a part of our team and can serve in a variety of areas.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you are interested in joining our team please fill out the application in the link below:
Children's Ministry Application
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our children at Spring Hills!
|Children's Ministry Background Check Form||