Men's BackpackingThe 2012 Men's backpack trip will be the weekend of July 13-15. We will be leaving from the church property on Friday at 6:00am and returning on Sunday at 6:00pm
1. We will be hiking to Relief Reservoir. Distance 4 miles, elevation gain 1706 feet.
2. The trip will cost $60 for food and gas per person.
3. A recommended equipment list will be provided for those of you who need one.
4. You need to be physically able to hike for 3+ miles with a 40 lb. backpack.
(recommended pack weight.) Can be less.
5. There is extra equipment available if you need it for the trip.
Our Purpose is: To enjoy the wonders of the wilderness, good fellowship with like minded
men, good food, fishing, but above all else TO GROW CLOSER IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
If you are interested, please call me at 707-292-2626, or email Don Roberts: email@example.com. We have 8 spaces available, so it will be on a first come first served basis
The purpose of the Men's Backpacking Ministry is for men to get together for fellowship in the great outdoors. Men's backpacking trips are scheduled between the months of May to September. Contact Don Roberts for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Backpacking August 2009
Men's backpack trip to Crown Lake August 2009.